Print Book Formatting
Questions related to print book formatting
- What is order of the sections in a book?
- Should I have the cover completed before getting my book formatted?
- Why do I need to submit my book for a quote?
- What kind of file should I send for formatting?
- What if I have an updated manuscript to send you after I’ve submitted it through your form?
- Can I use the PDF file you provide for print formatting to publish anywhere I wish?
- Which file type will I receive for publishing my print book?
- Can I get my book formatted before my cover is designed?
- When formatting my book, do you work directly with my cover designer?
- What do I do if I cannot see your form?
- Can I have different font than what is listed for print formatting?
- Why is the spacing between words not even in my print PDF?
- Why do I have blank pages in my print book PDF file?