How do I view the PDF-for-print file that Ebook Launch emailed to me?
- To view the PDF-for-print file you will need either, Apple Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Preview comes with your Apple OS.
- You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- To best visualize what the printed book will look like, view the PDF two pages at a time while reviewing the file. This setting can generally be found under the 'View' menu.
- If you are using Adobe Acrobat select menu item 'View' > 'Page Display' > 'Two Page View' and 'Show Cover Page in Two Page View' (in the same sub-menu).
- If you are using Apple Preview select menu item 'View' > 'Two Pages'
- In either case, the title page should always be by itself if it is the first page or on the right side if there are pages before the title page.