Boxset Cover Overview
What is a boxset cover?
A boxset cover is for authors who have written a series of books and want to be able to sell that series as one package. A boxset cover is an image to represent that series of books.
We offer this service only for book covers that we have designed.
What's included when I order a boxset cover design?
a) The first file will be a 2d (i.e. 'flat') version of your boxset cover design. This design will be the same design as book one in the series but with an updated title to reflect the series name.
b) The second file will be a 3d version of your boxset cover design with the spines of the rest of the books in the series showing on the side.
Here's an example of a book cover to a 2d series boxset cover and then to a 3d boxset cover below:
How much does a boxset cover cost?
The price for our boxset covers is listed on our cover design extras form (once you select it).
What are the specifications for the 2d boxset cover file that you will be receiving?
- They will be the same as our ebook cover file.
What are the specifications for the 3d boxset cover file that you will be receiving?
- File types: JPG with a white background and PNG with a transparent background.
- Dimensions: Depends on how many books are in the box set.
- Resolution: 72 DPI
- Colour Scale: RGB
What is the process?
- You can order your boxset on our cover design extras form after we have already designed your book cover series.
- The process for designing your boxset cover only begins after we have an approved book cover design for each cover that is included in the boxset.
- After receiving the file, you can review it for any errors. We'll fix any changes you have at this point, free of charge. Once you approve, let us know.
- Once the file is approved any final files and instructions will be sent, if necessary, and the project is considered complete.
What is the turnaround time for this project?
The turnaround time for a boxset cover is within 7 business days of payment for the 2d boxset cover.
The turnaround time for the 3d boxset cover is within 7 business days of approval of the 2d boxset cover.
All revisions and/or changes while the project is active will be made free of charge. If you decide at a later date after approval of the project that you'd like to make further changes please email us to let us know. At that point, a quote will be sent to you based on the complexity of the request.
If there's anything missing or that is unclear about the process or what's included when you order this item from us. Please contact us to let us know.