What is a bookmark?
A bookmark is a strip of card stock, or other material used to mark one's place in a book.
Many authors want something to give to their fans or people at writing conventions, book signings, or extras with their book order. A bookmark is a great way to accomplish this.
Note: We only offer this service for book covers that we have designed.
What's included when I order a bookmark?
A two-sided print-ready file that is adapted from your book cover design that can be used to upload to an online printer like Uprinting.
On the front will be a design that is adapted from your book cover. On the back will be a tagline and any other specified information (e.g. website URL).
Here's an example of a book cover to bookmark conversion below.
How much does a bookmark cost?
The price for our title page is listed on our cover design extras form (once you select it).
What are the specifications for the file that you will be receiving?
- File Type: two-sided PDF
- Dimensions: 2 inches wide and 6 inches height with a 0.125 bleed.
- Colour Scale: CMYK
- Resolution: 300 DPI
What is the process?
You can order your bookmark in one of three ways:
- You can order it when you first order your book cover design
- It may be included in your book cover design package
- You can order it on our cover design extras form at a later date after we have already designed your book cover.
- The process for designing your bookmark only begins after we have an approved book cover design and we have the tagline that you would like to include.
- After receiving the file, you can review it for any errors. We'll fix any changes you have at this point, free of charge. Once you approve, let us know.
- Once the file is approved any final files and instructions will be sent, if necessary, and the project is considered complete.
What is the turnaround time for this project?
- If the bookmark was ordered after the book cover design was completed, it will be sent within 7 business days of payment.
- If the bookmark page was ordered at the same time as the book cover or is part of a cover design package, it will be sent within 7 business days of your approval of the book cover.
All revisions and/or changes while the project is active will be made free of charge. If you decide at a later date after approval of the project that you'd like to make further changes please email us to let us know. At that point, a quote will be sent to you based on the complexity of the request.
If there's anything missing or that is unclear about the process or what's included when you order this item from us. Please contact us to let us know.