Ebook Launch Formatting Terms
The following are Ebook Launch's formatting terms:
- Ebook Launch guarantees the formatting of the original formatted file(s), for 30 days after the formatted file(s) have been emailed to the client.
- Ebook formatting projects include what is listed here. Only the file types ordered by the client, according to their paid invoice, are included.
- Print book formatting projects include what is listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects clients to familiarize themselves with Ebook Launch's formatting process before paying their invoice to ensure they are aware of what to expect.
- By paying their invoice, the client indicates that Ebook Launch has the absolute final version of their book file and approves Ebook Launch to begin the client’s formatting project.
- Ebook Launch formats according to the turnaround times listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects its clients to understand the difference between print book formatting and ebook formatting, and confirm that they have ordered the desired services. For more information, click here.
- Ebook Launch inserts a reference to Ebook Launch on the copyright page of every formatting project during formatting. The customer may request to have this removed.
- Ebook Launch uses the tables provided (if applicable) by the client as table design is not included in the formatting process.