Ebook Launch Formatting Terms
The following are Ebook Launch's formatting terms:
- Ebook Launch guarantees the formatting of the original formatted file(s) for upload, for 30 days after the formatted file(s) have been emailed to the client.
- Ebook Launch's ebook formatting service includes what is listed here.
- Ebook Launch's print book formatting service includes what is listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects clients to familiarize themselves with Ebook Launch's formatting process before paying their invoice to ensure they are aware of what to expect.
- By paying their invoice, the client indicates that Ebook Launch has the final draft of their book file and approves Ebook Launch to begin the client’s formatting project.
- Ebook Launch formats according to the turnaround times listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects its clients to understand the difference between print book formatting and ebook formatting, and confirm that they have ordered the desired services. For more information, click here.
- Ebook Launch will create a title page if one is not provided to include:
- Subtitle (if applicable)
- Ebook Launch will create a copyright page if one is not provided to include:
- Copyright © [Year] [Author Name]
- All rights reserved.
Formatting does not include the following:
- Cover design
- Use of color text. Any color text will be changed to black.