Ebook Launch Formatting Terms
The following are Ebook Launch's formatting terms:
- Ebook Launch guarantees the formatting of the original formatted file(s) for upload for 30 days after the formatted file(s) have been emailed to the client. If the publisher changes their requirements after this, a reformat may be required.
- Ebook Launch's ebook formatting service includes what is listed here.
- Ebook Launch's print book formatting service includes what is listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects clients to familiarize themselves with Ebook Launch's formatting process before paying their invoice to ensure they are aware of what to expect.
- By paying their invoice, the client indicates that Ebook Launch has the final draft of their book file and approves Ebook Launch to begin the client’s formatting project.
- Ebook Launch formats according to the turnaround times listed here.
- Ebook Launch expects its clients to understand the difference between print book formatting and ebook formatting and confirm that they have ordered the desired services. For more information, click here.
- Ebook Launch will create a title page if one is not provided to include the following:
- Subtitle (if applicable)
- Ebook Launch will create a copyright page if one is not provided to include the following:
- Copyright © [Year] [Author Name]
- All rights reserved.
Formatting does not include the following:
- Cover design
- Uploading the file to a publisher
- Use of color text. Any color text will be changed to black.
- Because we guarantee our formatting, we do not fix other people's formatting. We always start from the beginning and format the whole book.